General Terms & Conditions
§ 1 General
STILL garments by Elke Fiebig, Greifswalder Str. 29, DE-10405 Berlin, firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter called "STILL garments" or "we") runs an online shop under the internet address http://www.stillgarments.com (hereinafter called "website").
By placing an order at STILL garments, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old. All orders through the website and our deliveries and services are exclusively subject to the following general terms and conditions, in the version that is valid at the date of the order. Conflicting terms and conditions of the customer are not accepted unless we have agreed to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Return instructions
Right to return
You want to return an item – you can!* Please read the following and if you have any questions concerning your return rights, please contact us through email@example.com.
*You may return items you have received with the exception of goods that were specifically made according to your custom order. Custom made items will not be refunded if they were made and delivered as ordered.
Items may be returned within a period of 14 days of delivery and only after declaring the return. Before returning any items, STILL garments must be informed about it in written form (as a letter or e-mail), but not before the buyer receives the goods.
To observe the return period limitations a dispatch of the return request within that time frame is sufficient. In any case the customer will bear all costs and the risks of any return. The return shipment or the return request must be addressed to STILL garments, Elke Fiebig, Greifswalder Str. 29, DE-10405 Berlin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returned items must be new and unworn. If items are damaged or used they shall not be refunded. This does not apply if the deterioration of the items is clearly attributed to testing and trying as it would be possible and common for buyers in a shop.
You can avoid this by using the items according to the terms and conditions by not using the goods as your own property and thus not impairing the value of the goods. All reimbursement obligations must be fulfilled within 30 days of the declaration of revocation.
The merchandise must be send back in a new and unused state, with all labels and hangtags and with original or comparable packaging.
The costs of your order will be charged to your account. In case of a return, your relevant account will be credited. However, any losses caused by currency fluctuations will not be refunded.
Returning A Package
In any case the customer will bear all costs and the risks of any return. If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any customs charges. STILL garments is not responsible for any return customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the sole responsibility of the customer. The goods must be addressed to STILL garments, Elke Fiebig, Greifswalder Str. 29, DE-10405 Berlin.
§ 3 Important Notes
1. The articles offered on stillgarments.com are presented as digital photographs depicting the existing item or a similar item. Slight differences between the photos and the item do not constitute a defect of the ordered product. As all our items are hand-made, irregularities are not a fault but a main characteristic of the design. This concerns naturally dyed garments which will vary by hues and might be uneven as well as hand-stitched seams and STILL garments' „functional embroidery“.
2. All prices are listed in Euro (€) and do not include shipping costs. In accordance with Kleinunternehmerstatus exception of §19 of the German Value Added Tax Law, we do not collect or display VAT.
3. The items presented in our online shop are not a legally binding offer but a request for orders. Errors and changes may occur.
By clicking the order button at the last step of the ordering process, you submit a binding offer to purchase the goods included in the shopping cart. The contract of purchase is concluded later by the delivery of goods ordered.
As a confirmation of receiving your order we will send you the text of your order immediately by email. Our Terms and Conditions can be viewed, saved and printed at any time.
4. Most of our items are made or dyed when ordered. In general those items are ready for shipment after 14 days but this period may differ. This will always be specified in the details of our offer.
5. STILL garments is entitled to perform partial deliveries.
6. STILL garments is entitled to reject an order.
§ 4 Saving of Contract
We save your ordering data. If you wish to receive a hard copy of your order, you may print the "order confirmation" you receive by mail.
§ 5 Delivery and Shipment
Deliveries will usually be made by DHL or Hermes. Delivery is insured and you will receive a tracking number.
If your country of residence is not listed in our shipping destinations please get in touch.
Shipping charges are 6,90 € for delivery within Germany and 14,90 € for most of Europe. Please refer to our Payment and Delivery Information for further details.
§ 6 Payment
1. All prices are listed in Euro (€) excluding shipping costs. In accordance with Kleinunternehmerstatus exception of §19 of the German Value Added Tax Law, we do not collect or display VAT.
2. All products remain STILL garments' property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase.
3. The purchase price is due immediately upon our confirmation notification. We will not ship any orders before receiving the payment.
4. Payments are made through PayPal (including credit card, debit card, and bank transfer)
By choosing this payment method you will be automatically directed to PayPal's site in the next step. When you've entered your information there, you'll be brought back to our store to complete your order.
§ 7 Force majeure
Events outside STILL garments' control, which are not foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that STILL garments is released from their obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Examples of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
§ 8 Questions or Complaints
If you have any questions on your orders or complaints, please contact us!
§ 9 Warranty
The warranty laws of the Federal Republic of Germany apply. Exception of warranty: defects that are due to a lack of care, normal wear and tear or faulty use.
§ 10 Privacy
1. All customer data are saved and processed by STILL garments in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. In particular, personal data are being collected, saved, and used only for the purpose of processing your order or with your explicit consent. Addresses and ordering data may be collected, processed and used for internal marketing purposes. We do not store personal data longer than is absolutely required.
2. If you would prefer your personal data not to be used for marketing purposes, simply inform us by post or email at email@example.com. Please be aware, however, that this does not apply to the data that are necessary to process your order.
3. We never forward personal data to third parties unless it is required to process the order. In these cases the scope of the data transfer is restricted to the required minimum.
§ 11 Choice of Law, Effectiveness
1. German law applies with the exception of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
2. In case that one or more provisions are invalid, the validity of the remaining provision shall remain unaffected.